PIR Support Facilitators:
- Help you identify your goals and aspirations
- Ensure you get effective and timely access to the supports you need
- Provide a single point of contact
- Review your progress with you regularly
- Help you to understand and access the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Provide services to eligible NDIS participants
- Provide services to people not eligible for the NDIS
For more information about PIR and the NDIS click here.
Is Partners In Recovery right for me or someone I know?
If you or someone you know:
- has a serious and long term mental illness
- needs help from more than one service
- has trouble accessing or managing services
- needs assistance to find the resources and support to achieve what’s important to you or them… then Partners In Recovery could help.
How can I get involved with Partners In Recovery?
Partners In Recovery is a free program. All it takes is a conversation to check eligibility.
You can call for yourself, or have someone else call on your behalf. t: 02 6041 0000 (8:30am – 5:00pm, Tuesday to Thursday)
To download our brochure click here
You can make a difference
We are actively working with consumers, carers and the sector to strengthen the NDIS transition process and ensure the best possible outcomes for those affected by these changes.
You can contribute to the work of Hume PIR through our Consumer and Carer Engagement Working Group. Members participate through bi-monthly meetings, telephone and email. Training and support is provided. For more information contact the PIR Coordinator on
02 6041 0045.